Monday, October 3, 2011

‘You and my professors cared so much’

wendy mauWe love it when students stay in touch after graduation. Here’s a note Academic Consultant Maria Greaney Curry, below, recently received from Wendy Mau, above, who majored in social sciences.

The mail carrier just delivered to me one of Maria Greaney Currythe most precious envelopes in my life – my WSU diploma. I smiled when I looked at the words: Magna Cum Laude. Again, thank you for your help and encouragement. It meant a lot to me.

Although I finished my degree through an online program, I learned so much more and it felt so much more personal than my other school experiences because you and my professors cared so much about their students.

In the past three years, I worked very hard and all my focus was on studying. I didn’t think much about the idea that WSU was my school. But now that I’ve graduated and have some time to breathe fresh air, I am proud to say that WSU is my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment