Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Grad earning masters in forensic psych

Heidi Hyatt WSU Online graduate Heidi Hiatt sent us a nice letter recounting her experiences at WSU, and updating us on her grad school studies in forensic psychology.

Here’s an excerpt:

“Thank you, WSU, for your part in giving me a solid foundation in criminal justice so that I could move on to the hybrid discipline of forensic psychology. All those nights I spent mulling over police ethics, public administration, and history, and all those days I was immersed in crime control theory, juvenile justice, and civil liberties have been worth it.

“The coursework plus the guidance of dedicated advisors and a dependable, caring administration made for a memorable experience that I highly recommend to others.”

You can read the rest of Heidi's letter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment